The United States Conference of Catholic Bishops requires at least two (2) consecutive years of preparation for the reception of any sacrament by children and youth (Pastoral Manual). The First Communion preparation program begins as early as the First (1st) Grade. The Confirmation preparation program begins as early as the Seventh (7th) Grade.
Please submit ALL required documents at the time of registration. Documents, along with payment, can be dropped off at the Parish Office or mailed in attention to Jorge Santibáñez.
- Student Online Registration Form (Registration will remain open through the end of September)
- Parent Agreement and Consent to Enroll
- Please download, physically sign, and submit.
- Signatures of both parents is preferable, but only one signature required if the child is already Baptized.
- If child is NOT Baptized, both parents must sign.
- Notice for enrollment of Children of Separated/Divorced Parents
- Copy of Child’s Birth Certificate
- Copy of Child’s Baptismal Certificate
- Copy of Child’s First Communion Certificate (For Confirmation Registrations Only)
- Certificates are only required in the first year of registration. We will retain certificates on file for at least 7 years
- Yearly Registration Fee
- If you are an actively registered member of another parish, we will need a signed letter of permission from that parish, allowing your child to attend classes in our program.
- If you are transferring to our Religious Ed program from another Catholic School or Catholic Parish Religious Ed Program, we will need a letter of completion from the prior institution before we can place your child in a class.
2021-2022 Fee Schedule
Yearly Registration Fees below include class registration, textbook, program T-shirt, Sacramental supplies and certificates, and all special retreat events. Students scheduled to celebrate First Communion will also receive a commemorative white tie (boys) or veil (girls) at no extra cost.
The second-year activities fee has now been incorporated into the annual registration fee to simplify the fee schedule.
Payments can now be made with a credit or debit card ONLINE, or via cash or check payable to: “Church of the Little Flower” or “COTLF” – Please indicate RelEd and your child’s name in the memo line.
|# of Children Being Registered (From Same Household)||Total Registration Fees Due|
|1st Child ($185)||$185|
|2 Children (+$125)||$310|
|3 Children (+$100)||$410|
|4 Children (+$75)||$485|
|5 Children (+$75)||$560|
|POST-COMMUNION CLASS DISCOUNT*||$50 discount per Child|
|Processing Fee for Online Payments Only||$7.00 per transaction|
*The special Post-Communion Registration Discount is offered only to students in Grades 3 through 6 who return for ongoing Religious Education classes in the years between the celebration of First Communion and the start of their Confirmation Prep (7th Grade).
Withdrawals Refund Policy
- Withdrawals made before classes begin (mid-September) are 80% refundable.
- Withdrawals made between the start of class and the end of the Registration Period (end of September) will be refunded 50% of the total registration fee.
- Withdrawals made after the Registration Period closes are non-refundable.